- Why buy a Techna Clip? Our Concealment System helps you eliminate the bulk and Printing of your daily conceal-carry device.
- Techna Clip is a Minimalist Holster solution for those who Conceal Carry.
- Included: Milled billet back plate (black), High Carbon Spring Steel belt clip, plated with Teflon Stone Coat 5100, Screws and locking Washers.
- Quick 5 minute install with NO modification required. Installs on the (right side) of the gun)
- Say goodbye to your bulky holsters that add unnecessary weight and discomfort. Concealed carry on the go with our easy “Clip it & Go” system!
- Product is backed by Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty!
- Patent Pending!
Diamondback® DB9 & DB380 (Patent Pending)
Are you tired of holsters that are bulky and bulgy? Are you ready for an amazingly comfortable and fast method for concealing your pistol? Then witness the Techna Clip for the Diamondback. Techna Clip provides a truly minimalist solution for those who carry a concealed weapon. It's a concealable gun clip that easily affixes to your sidearm to deliver a secure, lightweight and discreet carry option-without a holster. The Techna Clip installs quickly and requires no gunsmithing to your firearm. Now you can stash your pistol in your pocket, on your waist, or even in the small of your back!
The Techna Clip comes with a fully machined replacement slide cover plate that is drilled and tapped ready for attaching the Techna Clip to the Diamondback. The replacement cover plate can be left in place indefinitely, with or without the Techna clip attached. Extra screws and washers are included. The high quality Teflon coating prevents abrasion to the gun by providing a thin but highly durable cushion between the Techna Clip and the slide. The Techna Clip comes in (black) and is specifically designed for the Diamondback.
INSTRUCTIONS & MATERIAL: Made of High Carbon Spring Steel. To install, following the instruction in your Diamondback® Owner’s Manual to remove the slide from the frame of the gun, then separate the barrel and recoil spring assembly from the slide. Then following the instructions provided with your Techna Clip, remove the slide cover plate located on the rear of the slide. Install the drilled and tapped slide cover plate provided with your Techna Clip. Mount the Techna Clip on the right side of the slide with the screws and allen key provided.
Why buy a Techna Clip? Our products help you eliminate the bulk and printing of your daily conceal-carry device. Say goodbye to your bulky holsters that add unnecessary weight and discomfort. Concealed carry on the go with our easy “Clip it and Go” system!