TECHNA CLIP - SAFETY
- Do not alter this product for any use other than that which it was designed for.
- Use this product only for inside-the-waistband (IWB) carry.
- It is recommended that a trigger guard or trigger block be used with this product.
- Ensure that all functions of your firearm are working properly and that you can safely handle the firearm before using the Techna Clip.
- Do not use this product with any firearm in a cocked and locked condition, or with a live round chambered.
- Allow a hot firearm to cool prior to concealed carry.
- Always keep hands, fingers and other objects off and away from the trigger when drawing or re-inserting your firearm with the Techna Clip.
- The Techna Clip may become dislodged from your person during rigorous activities.
- If the Techna Clip becomes damaged, or does not function in any manner outlined, discontinue use immediately.
- Always follow your firearms Safety/Instruction manual.
- Always follow the four basic firearm safety rules:
Failure to follow these warnings and usage instructions may result in serious injury or death.
- Treat all guns as if they are loaded at all times.
- Keep your fingers outside of the trigger guard until you are ready to fire.
- Never let the muzzle cross anything that you are not willing to kill or destroy.
- Always know your target, its foreground and background.